Friday, October 2, 2009



Michael and I recently went on a cruise to the Bahamas. He surprised me with this as a gift for our anniversary. We had such an amazing time.

Sometimes after you have a baby, you forget just how much you love your spouse because you get caught up in being a parent, especially if you are a stay-at-home wife. You take on more of a mom role and put your wife role on the back burner. It was so great to have time with my husband to remember why I love him so much. He is so amazing and funny. We laughed the whole trip. I think he might be the most optimisstic person I know. He spent most of the trip in the casino. Thank goodness there is no casino in Abilene.

God brought him in my life at just the right time. I am so blessed to call him husband, friend, and father of my son. I love him!!!

No comments: