Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kenny's First Haircut!!!

Kenny got his very first haircut. I know what you are thinking, "Kenny doesn't have any hair so why do you need to cut it?" Well, true he doesn't have much hair, but what he did have was very long. It was hanging over his ears and curling up in the back so as a mom, I decided it was time. I told Michael that I was going to just cut it myself and he decided to do it himself. He took over and this scared me to death!!! Especially when Kenny started to wiggle around!! It actually turned out pretty cute. I did wait a couple of weeks and tried to do it again myself. I think he looks pretty cute, but I guess I am sort of partial!!!

Say "Cheese!!!!"

Michael said he could do without any help!

This picture really scares me!!


Kenny wanted to help brush his hair before the cut!!

No comments: